- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
The project which is located in Istanbul-European region’s preferred district, Esenyurt, consists of 7 blocks and 2679 apartments typed as 0+1, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1. RG-021 is established on 310.000 m2 area. In RG-021, while having great time with your beloved, you will enjoy watching the priceless Canal Istanbul view.
In RG-021, your kids will build new friendships in the fully equipped playgrounds and park, while you are enjoying the life. All the details are thought and designed for you to have 24 hours living life. While having cultural experience at the cinema of the project, you will keep fit and healthy with the fitness center and indoor-outdoor swimming pools in RG-021.
- 35 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 36 Km from Taksim Square.
- 4 Km from both E5 and TEM highways.
- 5 km from the famous Aqua Dolphin.
- 1 Km from Esenyurt University, Esenyurt Municipality and City Center Mall.
- 5 Km from Marmara Park and 3 Km from Torium Mall.
- 5 KM from Canal Istanbul
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||75m²||97m²||429.000 TL||551.000 TL|
|2+1||120m²||148m²||680.000 TL||839.000 TL|
|3+1||140m²||205m²||794.000 TL||1.162.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||50% DOWN PAYMENT||12 MONTHS INSTALLMENT|
Why This Project
- The project is available for short term and long term investment with 2 phases, one is ready and other one is under construction.
- The project is located in Esenyurt, one of the most crowded and demanded districts of Istanbul.
- The project has low price and good profit advantages.
- The project has Kucukcekmece Lake View where the Canal Istanbul will be.
- The distrcit will be the coastal district of new Bosphorus.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as on of the largest and most populated area of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.