- 24/7 Security
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Marmaray Station
- Metro station
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-309, Flores Topkapı Project, which is located in the Topkapi area in the heart of the historical region of Istanbul city. and it has a 5.000 m² land area consisting of 1 block, and 156 flats typed as 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1, and 4 + 1 apartment options.
- RG-309 Project has many social facilities such as a swimming pool, a Turkish bath, a fitness center, a library, a cinema room, and a game room. also, there is a commercial area where you can shop, large green areas, hobby gardens, open-closed car parks, and children’s playgrounds.
- 43 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 10 KM from Taksim Square.
- 16 KM from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 10 KM from Hagia Sophia Mosque.
- 6 KM from Marmaray Kazlıçeşme Station.
- 5 KM from E5 Highway, and a Metrobus station.
- 6 KM from TEM Highway, and the Yenikapı Metro Station.
- 4 KM from Marmara Forum Mall, and 3.7 KM from Forum Istanbul Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||52 m²||59 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|2+1||79 m²||126 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|3+1||139 m²||163 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|4+1||206 m²||206 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Contact Us for Similar Options|
Why This Project
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- RG-309 project designed like a modern palace in the center of Istanbul.
- Has very reasonable prices for the most requested apartment types.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- Located very close to Marmaray Kazlıcesme Station, Eurasia Tunnel, and the Yenikapı Metro Station.
- Zeytinburnu is a district accommodating tens of historical beauties that are waiting to be explored. Virtually it is an open-air museum with its mosques, churches, monasteries, and fountains both from the Byzantine and Ottoman era. Zeytinburnu is located right beside the international transportation lines. E-5 and TEM highways are directly connected to this area. Also, it’s easy to access the metro, tram, bus, and Metrobus connections.
- Zeytinburnu district is one of the oldest districts of Istanbul that is situated on the European end and along the shores of the Marmara Sea, which is adjacent to the old city. Zeytinburnu district Istanbul is completely encompassed by Fatih, Eyup, Bayrampasa, Gungoren, Bakırkoy, Esenler districts along the Marmara Sea.