APARTMENTS FOR SALE WITH GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE
- RG-292 has 515000 sqmeters land area, consist of 4000 residential units with 26 floor count. You can find all diffrent types of from 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom apartments.
- The Project located on the developing axis of Istanbul, on the Tem motorway and at the intersection of Alibeykoy,
- it’s only 7 km away from the major business centers of Istanbul like Maslak and Levent which belongs to the European side of Istanbul and provides access to rich transportation facilities by taking place at the intersection of metro lines.
APARTMENTS WITH GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE
- RG-292 includes large social areas, vehicle and pedestrian roads, as well as running tracks, cycling path, ornamental pool and ponds; recreation areas, festival square, amphitheater, basketball, football field and tennis courts.
- There are 50 different types of flats ranging from 1 + 1 to 4 + 1 in the Project.
- It is secured with 24/7 security. There is an outdoor parking lots.
- The project is consisting of more than 50% green area where residents can enjoy a life with nature, green and fresh.
- All apartments have spectacular lake, forest and city views.
- RG-292 is inspired by the nature.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||73 m²||103 m²||185.000$||213.000$|
|2+1||100 m²||144 m²||238.000$||380.000$|
|3+1||166 m²||194 m²||351.000$||467.000$|
|5+1||194 m²||213 m²||372.000$||460.000$|
You have to pay about 50% of the value of the property ,and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
- TEM Highway 5KM
- Maslak 7KM
- Vadi Istanbul Mall 7KM
- Metro Station 3KM
- Taksim 11KM
- Istanbul Airport 32KM
Alibeykoy is already well connected location to the city centre via the TEM highway, which provides access to the Maslak and Levent districts in under 15 minutes by car. The M7 metro line will connects you to city centre locations like Caglayan, Sisli, Mecidiyekoy, and Besiktas at the Bosphorous shore. It will connect to the M2 metro line, which is the tourist metro line, linking Maslak, Levent, Taksim, Nisantasi, and the historic city centre together. The line is due to open by December 2019. A further investment has been made by the Istanbul municipality into a new tramway link.
This will link the region to the historic old city by terminating at Eminonu, just a few hundred metres from the Grand Bazaar. The T5 tramway lines the Golden horn river, meaning passengers will enjoy incredible views across the historic river. It will serve many historic sites, such as Fener, Balat, Eyup Sultan Mosque, as well as the historic Egyptian Spice bazaar.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- 24/7 Security
- Kids Play Ground
- Turkish Bath