Things to Consider While Buying Property in Kundu
Things to consider while buying property in Kundu county which is located in Antalya consist of several determinants. Kundu is one of the most popular neighborhoods in the Aksu district and hosts many hotels. So, the county hosts domestic and foreign people every year. Kundu which is a holiday village is approximately 20 km away from the city center.
Kundu’s population was approximately 2,000 as of 2020. Properties in Kundu are preferred by Turkish and foreign real estate buyers thanks to its advantageous position in the Mediterranean region.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Kundu?
There has been an increase of 13.61% in the prices of properties for sale in the Aksu district of Antalya. In 2022, the average square meter unit price is 36 USD, and the return period is 18 years. The average house price in Kundu, one of the neighborhoods that gained the most value, is 27,105 USD.
How are the Prices of Properties in Kundu Determined?
Several factors affect the prices of properties in Kundu. The prices of properties in Antalya Kundu are determined in the following years;
- The houses that have similar characteristics are compared.
- After the examination of the rental prices in Kundu, you can determine its accurate price.
- After consulting a trustworthy real estate company, you can learn about the regional values of properties in Kundu.
- Sea view especially affects the property prices in Kundu, Antalya.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Kundu?
Properties in Kundu grab the attention of foreigners because of their increasing values. The benefits of buying property in Kundu are numerous because;
- Kundu town is a large town with a long beach. So, you will be able to have a beachfront villa.
- There are many places to visit such as Yivli Minaret, Toy Museum, Karatay Museum, Duden Waterfall, and Kursunlu Waterfall.
- There are many ultra-luxury hotels lined up side by side on the beach.
- Moreover, there are numerous shopping malls on the main street.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Kundu?
Kundu, located in the south of Antalya province is home to many properties.
- Generally, the region hosts several hotels.
- Buildings are generally short-storied. Moreover, there are many villas.
- Property sales are usually made in dollars, as it is one of the foreigners’ favorite regions in Turkey.
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Kundu?
Many people visit Kundu village, which is about 20 km away from Antalya city center, throughout the year. Because;
- Kundu has tremendous natural beauty.
- Besides, it fascinates people with its clean and clear sea and lush forests.
- You can come to this cute village and enjoy a wonderful holiday.
- There are many luxurious accommodation places in the village.
- You can choose this district to enjoy a peaceful holiday with your loved ones.
- Kundu is also known as one of the most popular tourism investments in recent years.
- The beach in the Kundu area is completely sandy which is a precious asset.
- One of the biggest features is that thematic hotels are constructed in Kundu.
- You can liven up your day by doing water sports.
What are the Property Types and Options in Kundu?
Property types and options in Kundu are as follows;
- All types of villas providing big green yards
- All types of apartments for sale
Who are the Properties in Kundu Suitable For?
The region most visited by Slavs is the choice of especially;
- Families with children
- Those who want to live in a quiet place in Turkey
- People who want to be intertwined with the sea and nature
What are the Living Standards Like in Kundu?
- The people of Kundu village are typical Turkish people and they are very friendly towards foreigners.
- Since Kundu is located very close to the city center, you can easily access all the amenities the city has to offer by public transport and taxis.
- If you want to explore the calm bays of Antalya and swim in the natural wonders such as Kemer, Olympos, and Adrasan, you should prefer the vehicles that depart from Antalya Bus Station.
- Families with children generally prefer Kundu, which is a quiet neighborhood.
What Are the Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Kundu?
The other counties that have properties similar to Kundu;
- Lara: Lara, With its beautiful beaches, accommodation options for every taste and request, in accordance with the high demand, serve throughout the season at different points of the town.
- Konyaalti: Konyaalti, which is the neighbor of Muratpasa, is very similar in terms of the coastline.
- Aksu: The district, which also has a connection to the Mediterranean with a small coastline, shows similarities with Kepez as one goes from the coast to the north.