- Basketballs Playground
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-199 is designed in a modern way to suit all the needs of life and spend your entire time with the family. It consists of 3 blocks , one of them is a high tower with 34 floors and sea views. And the other is with 13 floors, containing 400 residential units. The apartments are from 1+1 to 4+1 with duplex options. Besides, the project has 48 commercial units for daily needs shops.
Landscaping will be part of your life thanks to the large green spaces and social facilities. You will have new hobbies in RG-199 in the tile and paper marbling hobby rooms. While you are learning new thing in the hobby rooms, you will have the experience of meeting new people in the common areas. Besides, the shopping mall with quality brands and restaurants will be reachable by elevator only. Make your choice; invest or live!
- 1 km from E-5 highway and metrobus line.
- 1.4 km from Torium and 2,6 km from Marmara Park.
- 1.6 km from Istanbul Esenyurt University and 3 km from Medlife Beylikduzu Hospital.
- 46 km from Istanbul Airport and 36 km from Taksim Square.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||61 m²||70 m²||411.000 TL||475.000 TL|
|2+1||91 m²||97 m²||592.000 TL||721.000 TL|
|2+1 Duplex||153 m²||-||921.000 TL||-|
|4+1||253 m²||-||1.400.000 TL||-|
|PAYMENT PLAN||40% Down Payment||36 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located among the universities, malls and close to Metrobus line.
- Suitable for both living and investment with apartment types.
- Proper for citizenship with suitable prices.
- Sea view and city view apartments.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.