- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Turkish Citizenship
- Walking Tracks
- RG-600 project is located in the Osmangazi area, in Bursa and is characterized by its proximity to the city center, where it is 5 minutes from the center. The project is also distinguished by its modern design and its integrated and separate services for men and women to provide a unique family housing opportunity.
- The project enjoys views of the mountains of the green city of Bursa, including the Uludağ Mountain. The project area is one of the new and vital areas in Bursa, where there are a number of shopping centers near the project (Anatolium Mall, Carrefour, and IKEA). Also near the legislator, there are public and private schools in addition to the presence of the metro station at a distance of 300 meters. The project includes many services such as closed parking, gyms, swimming pools, and a sauna.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 9 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 15 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 33 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||128 m²||450.000 TL|
|Payment plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Has reasonable prices.
- Has spectacular views on Uludağ Mountain.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- Bursa is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more
A Brief Video Of Bursa City