- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Mini Bus
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Smart Home System
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- The RG-604 project is located in the Demirtaş /Osmangazi area, in Bursa. This project consisting of 2 Blocks, each block has 5 floors. and it consists of 4+1 apartment types, with vast living spaces. I addition you can feel safe while you are here resident in this project, with its security system and a private car parking designed especially for you.
- RG-604 project enjoys views of the mountains of the green city of Bursa, including the Uludağ Mountain. The project area is one of the new and vital areas in Bursa, where there are several shopping centers near the project (Anatolium Mall, Carrefour, and IKEA). Also near the legislator, there are public and private schools in addition to the presence of the metro line.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 5 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 16 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 34 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|4+1||230 m²||-||540.000 TL||-|
|Payment plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- It has reasonable prices.
- Residential units with various modern designs.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more
A Brief Video Of Bursa City