Things to Consider While Buying Property in Tepe
Tepe neighborhood is located in the Alanya district of Antalya province. The neighborhood takes its name from the fact that it is located in the high regions of Alanya. (The meaning of the word Tepe is a hill.) At the same time, it has an excellent view where you can watch Alanya from a bird’s eye view. Social activity areas, sufficient green areas, and parks planned architecture and is a popular holiday area have increased real estate investments in the region recently. Things to consider when investing in real estate in the region are as follows:
- Determining the budget: Decide on the budget you intend to buy a house.
- Make a preliminary assessment: Search for housing alternatives that have the qualifications to meet your needs in line with your taste.
- Compare the sales price with the market value: The price of other houses with the same characteristics should be compared with the features of the house.
- Proximity to transportation and social living areas: At the same time, socialization is an important factor in an individual’s life. Proximity to social living areas is also among the details that should be considered when buying a house.
- Research the investment potential: If you are considering buying a house for investment purposes, do research on the value of the house at the investment point.
- Work with reliable companies: Working with reliable and experienced companies will protect you against possible problems.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Tepe?
The price ranges in Tepethe neighborhood may vary depending on different reasons. When making a general evaluation, the average prices for the houses in the region can be expressed as follows:
Average Unit Price
1.460 TL (107,90 USD)
Average Unit Area
350.000 TL (58866,57 USD)
Min. Max. Unit Price
530 TL – 5.740 TL ( 39,17 USD – 424,21 USD)
Average Age Of Real Estate In The Market
9 years average average
Average Time To Market
Prices may vary according to the exchange rate.
How are the Prices of Properties in Tepe Determined?
Various factors can be effective in determining the price of a house. The first and most important of these is the location of the residence. The second factor can be expressed as the transportation possibilities and rich route options. Being in a newly built building, having a front and light (south) facade, having an open view (sea or forest) and its facilities (such as gym, social facility, swimming pool, parking lot) can be listed as the factors that are important in shaping the price.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Tepe?
The advantages of buying a property in the Tepe neighborhood are listed as follows:
- Turkish citizenship: Housing investments in the Tepe neighborhood give you a chance to acquire Turkish citizenship. Housing investment of more than 250,000 USD will give foreign investors the chance to become Turkish citizens if they meet the other necessary conditions.
- Residence permit: If the citizenship requirements are not met, the investor is granted a residence permit in Turkey based on the investment.
- Watching Alanya from a bird’s eye view: The house you will buy from the Tepe neighborhood, in terms of its location, will allow you to live in a house with a perfect view over Alanya.
- Luxury and modern residences: With its distinguished residences, it offers a wide range of real estate to its buyers, where they can find the concept of modern and stylish.
- Investment value: The region has a high investment value with its potential. This gives you the chance to make a profit by recovering the cost you have invested in the short term.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Tepe?
Tepe is home to many residences in different styles. When we classify the general characteristics of the houses in the region, the list is as follows:
- Buildings with stylish and modern architecture,
- Wide usage areas in residences,
- Residences with balconies, large gardens, pools,
- Green areas and children’s parks,
- The fascinating city view of the residences,
- Investment potential.
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Tepe?
Tepe is a very suitable region to buy real estate. The opportunities offered by the region to those who are considering buying property in Alanya Tepe, are as follows.
- Chance to become a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- Wide real estate portfolio suitable for all tastes,
- The atmosphere that makes you feel like you are on vacation at any moment given by the residents in the region,
- The impressive view of the houses,
- The abundance of social opportunities in the region (Hotels, cafes, shops, and restaurants).
What are the Property Types and Options in Tepe?
With its housing diversity, the Tepe neighborhood offers those who want to own a house in the region the opportunity to find real estate that suits their tastes and needs. The housing diversity in the region is as listed below:
- Spacious apartments: 1+1.2+1.3+1.4+1.4+2.5+1.5+2.6+1.6+2 apartments,
- Duplex flats: Duplex flats with usage advantage,
- Villas with gardens and pools: Stylish and practical modern villas.
- Detached houses with gardens: Peaceful, quiet, detached houses with wide usage areas.
Who are the properties in Tepe suitable for?
The buyer profile, who buys real estate in the region that appeals to a wide segment, can be listed as follows:
- Nature, sea, and sun lovers
- Foreign nationals
- Large and nuclear families
- Newly married couples
What are the living standards like in Tepe?
Tepe neighborhood is a region with a population of 753 and a population density of 107,571 people/km². In the evaluation made in the regional report; it has been stated that the living standards are quite high and the socio-economic level is A+. The education level is high. The living standards in the region are high due to the abundance of opportunities available.
What Are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Tepe?
Although all the neighborhoods in Alanya have their characteristics, the regions with similar features to the Tepe region can be listed as follows:
- Okurcalar: Okurcalar is a village in the district of Alanya, Antalya Province, Turkey. It is far from the district center of Alanya and is located to the west of the district center. Due to tourism, there are many hotels and social facilities in the developing neighborhood. The neighborhood has the beach of Okurcalar with the same name.
- Bektas: Bektas is a neighborhood of the Alanya district of Antalya province with wonderful holiday places.