- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Sea Views
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-132, Liv Büyükçekmece Project is located in Büyükçekmece on an 8.000 m² land area. The project consists of 98 apartments starting from 2+1 to 5+2 duplex apartments in 9 blocks. Due to horizontal architecture, the project offers you bigger living spaces. All the blocks have only 4 floors.
The project attracts the seekers of quiet and ideal residence in Istanbul, due to gorgeous sea views. It has a lot of social facilities that add a luxurious and high value to your life. You will have unforgettable moments with your beloveds by watching the Marmara Sea. Whether you watch cult movies in the cinema of the project or keep having healthy life thanks to the fitness center and swimming pool in RG-132.
- 700 MT from the Marmara sea.
- 300 MT from the E-5 main highway.
- 3 KM from Perlavista Mall.
- 7 KM from Marmara Park Mall.
- 2.8 KM from the University of Beykent.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||110 m²||135 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3+1||130 m²||170 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3+2||185m²||230m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|DUBLEX||225m²||250m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|5+2||220m²||270m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Contact Us For Second Hand Options|
Why This Project
- The project offers you more living spaces and privacy with horizontal architecture and fewer flats.
- The project is away from the crowd and noise of the city.
- Ready to move in or rent to have a fast return from your investment.
- Amazing panoramic sea view.
- Büyükçekmece area, west of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara sea and the Büyükçekmece Bay, is characterized by its calmness and the beauty of its coast.
- The area contains many new and under-developed residential complexes, with many facilities such as gardens, cultural and sports centers, and a bicycle track.
- It has a large investment future in the city of Istanbul as it is located on the side of the lake and the sea.
- This advantage is attracting a lot Of foreign investors in Turkey.