- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Sea View
- Sea Views
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-285, Kartal Reference Tower Project, is located on Asian Istanbul’s prestigious area of Kartal. Also, it has a 13.170 m² land area set in 2 towers with 451 residential units covered with all social facilities you need around you. Two towers, one of 24 floors and one of 31 floors with full panoramic sea view. the project apartments typed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1. some apartments designed with a separate kitchen.
- Amenities that can be found within walking distance of the complex include several schools, restaurants, shops, cafes, supermarkets, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls. The RG-285 project shines with its stores as well. While you are living in the project, you can get your daily needs from the stores located at the entrance of the project.
- 18 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 10 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 28 KM from Taksim Square.
- 15 KM from Emaar Aquarium.
- 2 KM from Istanbul Sehir University.
- 5 KM from a Metro Station, and TEM Highway.
- 13 KM from Palladium AVM, and 2 KM from Maltepe Park Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1 - 1,5+1||49 m²||76 m²||548.900 TL||756.800 TL|
|2+1||91 m²||274 m²||789.800 TL||1.668.700 TL|
|3+1||155 m²||172 m²||1.309.000 TL||3.525.500 TL|
|4+1penthouse||212 m²||-||1.784.200 TL||6.788.100 TL|
|Payment Plan||50% Down Payment||24 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- It has the most requested apartment types.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and Shopping Malls.
- It provides you charming views of the Princess Islands and the Marmara Sea.
- Kartal district located on the Asian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea with a population of 470.676 people, and a total land area of 38.54 km².
- It is easily accessible by various modes of public transportation (by bus, train, sea, and air).
- Kartal is host to an industrial and commercial zone, unique geological richness, forest, and coastal areas. Kartal lies at the northeast end of the Sea of Marmara and southwest of the peninsula of Kocaeli.
- Also, it is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- The County of Kartal has diverse socio-cultural makeup. Internal migration and subsequent population increase are influential in the diversity of Kartal.