- Basketballs Playground
- City View
- Green Views
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
RG-249 Vadi Koru, consisting of residential, offices and shops, is opening doors for a privileged life in the luxury business center of Istanbul, Maslak. The project contains a shopping mall, 242 properties, 84 offices and 12 shops. While the minimum area of the flats is 46 square meters, the biggest is 190 square meters.
Besides there are many social facilities that are developed to create a perfect living space. In addition to an open and covered parking lots and green spaces, which are all common areas. In the project you will enjoy the 24/7 security services, sauna, fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, basketball and volleyball fields that all give the user a perfect and healthy life.
- 30 km from Istanbul Airport.
- 8 km from Bosporus and 14 km Taksim Square.
- 3 km from Atlas University and 5 km from Istanbul Technical University.
- 500 mt from Vadi İstanbul Mall.
- 500 mt from Havaray metro station and 3 km from Seyrantepe metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||47 m²||-||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|1+1||68 m²||85 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||105 m²||151 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3+1||177 m²||191 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Contact Us For Second Hand Options|
Why This Project
- Located just a few minutes away from Levent area, business center of the city.
- Suitable for all families with apartment types.
- Ready to move or rent to make profit.
- One of the most valuable areas for investment.
- Surrounded by the universities, business centers and malls.
- Sariyer area is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The rich area The region is full of embassies, artist houses, and major merchants of Turkey and is considered one of the most prestigious areas and is considered the third most luxurious area in Istanbul.
- Many of the high-end residential complexes have a view of the Bosporus bridge and are a major tourist center in Istanbul.
- It has a modern transportation network that makes it easy to reach universities and shopping centers.