Kemerburgaz International Urban Forest, which is built on a very large area, will be opened on October 29, the anniversary of the Republic Day of Turkey.
Here are 7 things people should know about Kemerburgaz International City Forest
- About 1 million 500 thousand square meters of the city park will start serving Istanbul residents on 29 October Republic Day, while the total area of the forest is 5 million 526 thousand square meters.
- Kemerburgaz Forest has already achieved the title of “Istanbul’s largest urban forest”.
- Kemerburgaz International Urban Forest, which was implemented in Eyüpsultan Kemerburgaz, is one of the projects that bring Istanbul back to green color.
- It is located to the north of Alibeyköy Dam Lake.
- The project includes cruising, adventure, education and sports areas that compose a rest area where residents and visitors of Istanbul can have fun.
- The forest, where over 8 thousand trees have been planted, is characterized by its proximity to the city center and it will be accessible for everyone.
- In Kemerburgaz International City Forest, there are children’s club, football field, scout camp, kite workshop, handicraft sales unit, pony stall, cattle and sheep and stables.
Edit By: Realty Group