Turkey Statistical Institute, 2019 has announced the statistics of home sales in June. The number of houses sold throughout the country in June compared to the previous month 33.26 %, compared to the same month last year decreased by 48.6 % was 61,355.
– Istanbul ranked first in housing sales with 10060 houses (16.4 %). Istanbul with 5430 sales (8.9 %) Ankara, 3390 sales (5.5 %) followed by Antalya. The provinces with the least sales were Ardahan with 4 houses, Hakkari with 15 houses and Bayburt with 38 houses.
Home sales to foreigners rises
– Housing sales to foreigners increased by 30.5 % in June when compared to the same month of the previous year and became 2689 house.
– Istanbul ranked first in sales of housing to foreigners by selling 9000 houses. Istanbul was followed by Antalya with 668 sales, Ankara with 134 sales, Yalova with 123 sales and Bursa with 122 sales.
– From Turkey in June, Iraqi citizensIranian citizens, citizens of Russia, citizens of Germany, UK and Kuwait citizens are most of whom acquired.
23,265 houses sold for the first time.
– The number of houses sold for the first time in June decreased by 59.2 % compared to the same month last year, 23,265. The share of first sales in total house sales is 37.9 %.
– Istanbul had the highest share (16.4 %) in the first sales with 3,813 houses. Istanbul was followed by Ankara with 656,000 sales and İzmir with 289 houses sold.
– Second-hand house sales decreased by 38.9 % in June compared to the same period last year, was 38,090.
– Istanbul ranked first in this area with 6,424 second-hand housing sales and 16.4 % share. The share of second hand sales in total housing sales in Istanbul was 62.1 %. Istanbul was followed by Ankara with 3,0774 houses and Antalya with 2,212 sales
Mortgage sales decreased
– Mortgage sales decreased by 84.6 % in June compared to the same month last year and fell to 7,319.
– The share of mortgaged sales in total house sales was determined as 11.9 %.
– Istanbul ranks first in mortgaged sales with 1,700 houses and 16.1 % share. The highest share of mortgaged sales in total housing sales was realized in Tunceli with 23.1 %.
– Other home sales decreased by 24.7 % year-on-year in June to 54,036. In this category, Istanbul took the first place with 8,885 housing sales and 16.4 % share.
– The share of other sales in total housing sales in Istanbul was recorded as 88.3 %. Ankara was in second place with the sale of 4,569 other houses, followed by Antalya with 3,063 houses. Ardahan was the province with the least other housing sales.