Information of Title deed in Turkey
People wishing to sell or buy real estate must prepare some necessary documents to carry out the ownership transfer in General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre.
The most important step during the sale and purchase of real estate, such as house, land, and workplace, is the transactions to be carried out at the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre.
In this context, people need to make an appointment on the website of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre.
Then, people will bring some documents with them on the day and time given by appointment.
However, those who will pay title deed fees and prepare these documents will complete the process.
Documents required for real estate ownership transfer
The following is the list of documents required for title deed transfer transactions during the purchase of real estate in turkey:
- Original Identity Card and one ID photocopy (for sale and purchase transactions)
- “No Tax Debt” document and payment receipt for past debts obtained from municipalities
- Original or photocopy of previous title deed during purchase and sale transactions
- Title deeds payment receipt
- Real estate tax payment receipt
- Notarized Power of Attorney if the purchase and sale transactions are carried out by proxy.
Edit By: Realty Group