Bursa city is located in northwest part of Turkey. The city has historical places and residues that reminds people old ancients.
Every part of city you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses. Bursa is 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
About Bursa – Bursa Map
Bursa is second biggest city in Marmara region due to highest export record after Istanbul. The city has developed industry that is specialized on mostly car producing and other developed activities in industry. The city is also famous with bazaars, museums and parks.
Also read: Villas for sale in Bursa
is located in a very important position. City is stationed between the Izmir and İstanbul cities. also has big highways which one the famous one is D-200.
Many highways were built in or around Bursa in order to make easier transportation. When you are in Bursa city, you can use “BURULAŞ” named facilities.
So many buses are used with different stations. Also railway is in usage for people. Metro, buses, minibus and taxis are available. People easily can get use of from these facilities.
Bursa Yenişehir Airport uses for both military and civilian purposes. Despite mainly Ankara, İzmir and İstanbul directions are active in airport, many indirect flights are arranged.
Sea expedition conditions are also developed. Bursa has coastal to Marmara Sea. Today many people use boat facilities to reach job or any other places.
BUDO named sea expeditions are held from Mudanya to İstanbul with sea buses.
Also in summer times BURULAŞ named corporation is held expeditions to Kocaeli-Körfez direction.
Bursa has ski resort which is stationed in Uludağ Mountains. Uludağ is very famous places and have a reputation all over the world during winter times.
In Uludağ cable car system is available in order to make transportation easy in Bursa Uludağ. That facility also have longest way in Turkey.
Bursa city both developed industry and also project of new brand buildings.
Bursa city have new projects to build new apartments, villas, office and residential projects.
Bursa is second most developed city in Marmara Region with industry and other economic activities.
New apartment and housing projects takes many attentions and new settlement mostly does in the city.
- Housing Sale in Bursa
- Housing sale in Bursa has increased during last 12 years. Increasing rate measured percent of %84 on 100 square meter fields.
- The increases are measured mostly after the year of 2013 and previous year sale records stayed stable.
- For Sale Housing Prices
- For sale housing prices have increased during last 12 years with the rate of %200 on 100 square meter field.
- Average Depreciation Process is About 19 years
- Unit price for each square in Bursa is 2042 TL. Average depreciation time for same level houses is mostly over 19 years.
- Most Valued Houses in Bursa Districts
- İznik, Mustafakemalpaşa, İnegöl, Yenişehir, Gürsu neighborhoods are most valued areas according to in last one year record.
- Most Lost Valued Houses in Bursa Districts
- Karacabey, Harmancık, Büyükorhan, Orhaneli, Keles neighborhoods are most lost valued areas according to in last one year record.
- Earning Too Fast Districts with Houses
- The fastest earning with capacity of depreciation are Orhaneli, İznik, Mudanya, Orhangazi, Gemlik neighborhoods in turn.
- Earning Too Slow Districts with Houses
- The slowest earning with capacity of depreciation are Harmancık, Büyükorhan, Keles, Osmangazi, Nilüfer neighborhoods in turn.
For Sale Housing Prices in Bursa Districts
|Districts||December 2018||Annual Average||Depreciation||Change|
|Gürsu||1.719||₺/ sq/m||1.593||₺/ sq/m||22||years||%||16,78|
|İnegöl||1.726||₺/ sq/m||1.665||₺/ sq/m||21||years||%||18,63|
|Yıldırım||1.882||₺/ sq/m||1.876||₺/ sq/m||21||years||%||7,97|
|Yenişehir||1.547||₺/ sq/m||1.457||₺/ sq/m||22||years||%||16,93|
|Osmangazi||2.008||₺/ sq/m||1.920||₺/ sq/m||20||years||%||12,87|
|Orhangazi||1.586||₺/ sq/m||1.560||₺/ sq/m||23||years||%||9,76|
|Nilüfer||2.441||₺/ sq/m||2.331||₺/ sq/m||20||years||%||13,69|
|Mudanya||2.440||₺/ sq/m||2.312||₺/ sq/m||23||years||%||14,34|
|İznik||1.884||₺/ sq/m||1.633||₺/ sq/m||24||years||%||29,31|
Also Read: Properties for sale in Yalova